Thursday, July 19, 2012

my new room!!

I have decided to redo my room!! I am very excited because I am tired of my old aqua room. I want to do a really fun bright room and when I was looking I found this picture.

I decided this is my dream room! So this week I have been busy painting my room. yay. I am painting it white with the bottom third yellow, just like in the picture. I already bought a white quilt for my room, so I can't change that to yellow, but I am going to add really fun bright pillows. So my bed is in the corner and next to the top of the bed is my window, so on the wall on the side of my bed, I am going to do a gallery art wall!! This I am really looking forward to! I am going to make a ton of new diy wall art and hang it up! And I will show you how to do each piece once I start! I have a lot of other ideas which I will explain after my room is done! I'll post a couple pictures and show you how I did everything. Now I realized as I am writing this I wish I could do a before and after picture, but of course me being me, forgot to take the before shot before I started painting, so i'll just show you the after! Here's the playlist I have been listening to while painting: On top of the world- imagine dragons, it's time- imagine dragons, demons- imagine dragons, down- mat kearney, gotta be wrong sometimes- O.A.R., love and memories- O.A.R. love these songs!! I also watched, well more listened to, GILMORE GIRLS!! my favorite show! Well I also love a few other songs, but this show is so good! ahh i love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment